Ok everyone, this is it!! This is our new town home we bought in Payson. We LOVE it! It has 2 floors, an attic,and a 4 foot crawlspace the length of the house. So there's plenty of storage (even though we can't fill it). But it's nice having an extra bedroom so family and friends can come by and have somewhere to sleep, other than on the couch in the same room as us in our old apartment ha!
So this is the outside view. We have 2 parking spots, one covered and one not.
This is the view as you walk in the door. It's our living room and goes back to our dinning area and then our kitchen is behind that wall (you can see it through that window). We painted these walls too :)
This is the bay window to the right of the door. That's Daisy's spot she sits all day long as we're gone to school and work. She LOVES all the windows.
This is the view from the kitchen looking forward to the front of the house. Where the wreath is on the right is a half-bathroom under the stairs. There's also a little closet under the stairs where the crawl space is too.
This is our backyard. It's a work in progress. Eventually I would like a bench swing back there, Ty's pushin for a hot tub, but I think there's other things we could use more. There will be grass back there and next to the house will be left dirt for me to put a little garden.
There is also a little shed on the left. It's nice, we keep our BBQ, dutch oven, and other outdoor odds and ends in there.
Next is our bathroom. I love the double sink and lots of counter space! In the mirror you can see the shower curtain for the tub and also the toilet is under the blue towels. There's also a big closet behind the door with lots of shelves.
Last but not least is our spare bedroom/study room. I use it as my study room so ty can watch TV downstairs and I can study w/o gettin distracted.
That's it. We obviously haven't finished decorating and we still need a few odds and ends like pillows and stuff. But for now, this is working and we love it!!!
8 comments:
Lana! That's so exciting! I bet your way excited to get out of that small basement!
Cute, Cute, Cute. I'll bet you guys are just loving it!! I have to say I'm not to sure about the deer heads in the bedroom but I think its AWESOME that they are yours Good JOb!! Which one of you are going to get one this year??? LOL
Congrats on the new house! It's so cute! And I'm super jealous of your H U G E t.v! And p.s. small kitchens are the best cause their easier to keep clean!! :)
How cute! I love it Lana!
congrats! so cute
I'm so happy for you guys. It is such a cute town house and you've decorated it so cute. We want to buy a house soon so i'm super jealous. I think it is kind of scary buying a house but I hope it works out. I'm way excited for you guys! We'll have to come see it sometime!
OH MY GOODNESS!! Your house looks so cute and it looks like you've been there for ages already. SO MUCH SPACE!!!!!!! And honey, if you've seen my kitchen, you would NOT think yours is small. It's just the right! I agree with the "easier to clean" comment too. Your bedroom--WOW. I think I'm too "city-girl" for that. Thanks for the picture tour! Look forward to seeing it one of these days...
Post a Comment