Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bumbles Watch Party Coming Soon!

Hey Everyone! Linzee and I are throwing a Bumbles Watch Party!!
It will be this coming Friday (March 20th) at linzee's apartment at Winter Haven Apartments in Orem from 11:00-1:00. Refreshments will be served!
Her address is:
650 S 1200 W Apt #1
Orem
It's on the LEFT passed UVU baseball fields (if you're headin North).
You can call me or Linzee if you get lost.
Lana (435) 979-1120
Linzee (435) 979-6777
It's gonna be so fun so you better hurry and get there before the good ones all get taken!!
Bring a friend or two!!
And if you can't come but would like to order one, let me know :)
Here are some of the watch bands I thought were cute!










Cute huh?!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Lana! I want to try and come, but we are painting that day, so if I can't make it, save the top picture one for me!! The turquoise one. What sizes do you have? That makes a difference, huh. :D Anyway, let me know. Send me your email and I'll get you an invite to my blog so you can fill me in. My email is brookegbowers@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

yes, i'll be there. but doyle is giving me a budget. I may need to write you an "I OWE YOU". I figured you'd be cool with that.

Beagleys said...

Oh man! I wish i could come! They are so cute!!!

Chelsea said...

LANA! I was doing a group project in advertising for Color Me Mine, and we were looking for a picture of people painting there. So...we typed in google images for pictures, and YOUR pic showed up. I was like, "Is that Lana?" Anyhow, it lead me to your way cute blog. Just wanted to say hello!

TheGrandys said...

These are so cute Lana! Good to catch up with you on your blog ha :) Hope everything is going great for ya!