Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pay It Forward

So, I got this from a friend. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise! There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who likes surprises!!

7 comments:

Melody b said...

Im in! haha.. first one on the list to leave a comment! :-D... and i should be studying...

Lacy said...

Hmmm.... wonder how you will bring us something ALL THE WAY to Vegas??? You two are so cute! We love ya :)

Nancy said...

Ooh ooh me! Waaahoooooo! I KNEW i should do my bi-annual blog check tonight!

Saweeet!

AND i can kill two birds with one stone and get a new post on mine :)

love you!

Nancy said...

p.s. leftover home made quesadillas don't count

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Dang it!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Well it looks like I've got my 3 victims. The others just weren't fast enough...or didn't know what the real meaning of a surprise was, either one. But I guess you are the 3 lucky girls who get a homemade gift from me!

Devin, Elle and Baby Tessa said...

Oh yes having a baby is very hard but... So Much fun at the same time. I love every minute of it. You and Tyson will make cute cute kids. Its just how it will be.