
Ty decided to make cookies one day so I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures :)

See?! I did a good job!
(they were from a bag, so all he had to do was add water,
but at least he made em! And they were pretty good!)

Scooping the dough onto the pan...

In ya go!

TADA! And the finished product...ya they are all connected as one. I told him they were too big when he was scooping them in...but he didn't think so, so I just thought I'd let him find out for himself. And sure enough, they were all touching. But they were really good! We invited our friends Cliff and his fiancee Jakelle to come over for dinner and guess what we had for dessert? Yup cookies!
4 comments:
I found you guys! HA! I love stalking :) I just wanted to say HI and that I hope all is well with you guys! Hopefully we'll see you during the Holidays!!!
Hey Lana. Found you on Alicia's blog! It's good to see you so happy. *Knew ya would be :) * Anyway send me your email and I will add you to mine, since it's private. Good luck in school. Looks like your doing great!
my email is rachel@masonkawasaki.com
Hey Lana, I found your blog on Facebook. Cute dog!! Send me your email on facebook and I'll get you an invite to our private blog. This is Brooke Gladwell. :o)
Ha ha oh man! Good times! It's a cute little apartment though! ha ha We see tyson quite often in Ephraim! We just moved to Richfield... so next time you go to visit your family give us a call and we will go do something fun k?
Post a Comment