Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Our trip to Cali

The kids and I took a trip out to California to visit Linzee, Wes, and Sadie back in May and I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures we took.  i knew I was going to have Linzee chop my hair off so I wanted to hurry and get a few mommy and me picture with my kids.  Linzee did a pretty good job at taking these pictures!  I think she should move home and be my assistant!  What do you think?!



 I couldn't decide if I liked it better in color or black and white.  Which do you like best?
 Would you believe me if I told you this is an onion field?  I never would have guessed that!  Pretty onion field huh?
 And my favorite picture of Jax!!!  He loves trains so I don't know who was more excited to get t his picture, him or me...
Don't worry, the train wasn't moving!  It was just sitting there with it's engine and lights on.  But it makes this picture 1000x better!

We had a good time there of course!  Ty couldn't (or wouldn't) take a whole week off work and I had the whole week off at my job so we did girl stuff.  We made cards and bottled chicken and she made me try sushi for the first time.  I wasn't too sure of it but I'm learning to love it.  I took pictures of a lot of her friends' families while there and she chopped 18 inches off my hair!!!!  Ya it was hard and it has (and still is) taking time to get used to but my hair NEEDED a nice clean cut after dying it dark brown and bleaching it back blonde.  We had a good time and we can't wait to go back!!