This 4th of July was tons better than last year! (We didn't have the stomach flu) We just did the usual: spent the 3rd of July with the Hansen's and then the Aurora fireworks, went to the Richfield parade on the morning of the 4th, then went home and napped before going to the Aurora festivities. It was so hot that we actually didn't stay too long before going home to let the kids cool off in the pool.
Ya we couldn't get 3 kids to sit still for one picture...
Can you see why I'm absolutely smitten by this girl?
Sevier County knows how to do it! Check out that bag of candy! it fells the whole back seat!
Have you ever been to a shrimp boil? Well I LOVE shrimp so this was amazing!!
Cade loved shrimp too! I couldn't fit one more piece in his mouth!!
















1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-mandi-air-dingin/
Post a Comment