So I know I'm not very good at blogging so every once in a while I get a whole bunch of posts at once. Well this one is just going to give an update of what we've been up to. Almost all of these pictures came off my phone so they may be a bit blurry
Tyson is doing good at Jorgensen Chevrolet and in case I didn't mention before in the past year he became the sales manager (and still the finance manager). His boss Scott Miller has always been so good to us. But I wish Ty didn't have to work Saturdays. He puts in long hours during the week then has to work Saturdays so I do a lot of activities with the kids without him. But hey, we're happy he has a job :) When he's not working he's busy working in the yard and getting ready for summer. We can't wait to take the trailer and boat out and have already been going on lots of Teryx rides.
Lana: I am still working 2-3 days a week for Ted Christensen. I have also been filling in at a few other offices including Wayne Community Health Clinic, Salina Creek Dental, Dr. Jeffery's, Dr. Lee's and will soon be filling in for Dr. Chappell a couple times and also for Dr. Olsen in Mt. Pleasant for their hygienist while on maternity leave. I really love what I do and am thankful I found an office to work for in Richfield so we can live close to family. I really like filling in in other offices to see how they do things because I feel like I learn something new in each office
I've also just finished an intermediate photography class from Clark Knight and have been taking more pictures for family and friends. I really love taking pictures and feel really successful when I get some good ones. But still get discouraged when I see really good photographs and often wonder what an amateur is doing in this overpopulated photography world. However I still do it because I enjoy it!
Cousins Haylan 1yr, Cade 17mo, Madyx 18mo
We've been lucky to have Tyson's sister Marlee babysit for us this past year and the kids have LOVED every minute of it. Jaxton and Deigen have become so close that they don't want to come home with me when I pick them up. Also our friends Austin and Annie moved back to Richfield so we've had some friends to hang out with! This picture was taken on a girls trip I took down to St George.
Jaxton turned 3 and inherited this whole new attitude that makes the terrible 2's seem like a nice vacation! Everything is "no" and "why" and he wants to make all his own decisions. But he is still so funny! He has started talking sentences and they are so funny! I don't know where he comes up with some of the things he says!
He is also a very protective big brother. I took them to a baby shower and a little 2 year old walked up and kissed Madyx on the lips! It was so funny we were all laughing as he did it again...except Jax! Ha he walked right in the middle of them and pushed the boy away. He would' take his eyes of that boy the rest of the night and would stand in front of Madyx blocking him from her every time he came over. They were even interlocking arms as he tried to keep the boy from reaching her! So funny! He also gets mad at me when I get mad at Madyx for doing something she wasn't supposed to. He gets in my face and says "be nice to Madyx!" And he's dead serious! It's so cute. I hope he stays that way.
Jax has been doing BMX and loving it. He could ride his bike all day long if we let him. And of course he sill loves the outdoors. He is also doing really well at potty training (except night training) and has probably only had 4 or 5 accidents since we potty trained him.
1st time getting his teeth cleaned...he is scared of the dental light so we had to cover it up when he came in.
Madyx is now a year and a half and is at such a fun stage. She loves to do anything (and everything) Jaxton does but still loves to be a girl. She loves her fingernails painted and jewelry and watching me get ready. She only says a few words but is slowly picking up more. She says "baba" which is bottle, binky, or just anything soothing, "papa" which is puppy, kitty, or grandpa, and her new one is "day-doo" thank you!
Her first big boo boo. She was inside the car leaning on the door and I opened the door and she fell right out on her face on the asphalt :(
She has this rash that we just can't figure out. We've taken her to our doctor, a dermatologist, and also an allergy specialist to try and figure it out but they all say it's just her saliva and she has no allergies.
Did I mention we got a cat? Jax named him friend. He likes to sleep on Madyx as you can tell.






















No comments:
Post a Comment