Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kids Workshop

I took my kids to Home Depot for their kids workshop and they loved it!  I love it when I find cute activities for the kids...and to make it better it was FREE!  They gave him a little apron with his name on it and every time you get a new pin to attach to your apron!  They get to choose from a variety of crafts.  Jax chose to make a fire truck that came in pieces of wood with directions.  We nailed it together, painted it, then put stickers on it!  It was so cute and he is obsessed with it! Thanks Home Depot!
We met friends there!  Jess, Camden, Deigen, Jax and Madyx
PS do you ever take a picture and can't stop looking at it?  Well I LOVE that first picture of my kids! I love how they're kind of snuggling together and smiling so cute!!!  (yes I'm obsessed with how cute my kids are)

No comments: