Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Viva Las Vegas

Tyson and I planned a trip to the Bahamas and after convincing Linzee and Wes to come with us, we booked the trip.  We paid $550 to book the trip and when we were to schedule it and pay more money something seemed off...so Ty googled the number and sure enough, we had been scammed :(  I was itching to go on a vacation so we spent the weekend in Vegas.  It was fun to walk the strip, shop, eat, go to the Mentalist-comedy/magician show (highly recommend), and spend time with just the two of us since that doesn't happen too often anymore now that we have two tag-a-longs.  
 
We did a little gambling...
But I'm glad neither of us are that into it because I don't believe people actually ever win-at least not that often.  I took a picture of this man that had been sitting in this seat for a long time.  He just sat and put more and more money in-never winning and never cracking a smile...I don't know what it is that pulls people to these machines, it seems like a sad lonesome activity. 
 On the way back we stopped in St. George to visit our friends Tyler and Brandi and their sweet new twins!  It was fun to catch up and meet their new bundles of joy :)

No comments: