Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cabin Fever

We've been trying all summer to make it to the cabin.  Well we finally went at the end of summer! But every time I go I wonder why I don't get there more.  Our good friends Matt and Casey came too and they have a little boy 1 month younger than Jax and they play so well together.

Fishin' at Skutumpa

 What is it with babies grabbing cameras?



 Wasn't it so pretty?
 Haha love this kid!  He puts his hat on sideways every time all by himself
 Best buds!
 A hug.......ending in disaster
Playing in their own little cabin

3 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

It looks like y'all had so much fun!

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

I'm jealous! I spent my childhood there and now I haven't been in years! I like the disastrous hug! haha they are cute little buddies.

Nancy said...

This looks so fun! I'm glad you're blessing the world with another baby because Jax is so adorable. I love how you captured that hug! hilarious :)