This year for Easter we went camping. Due to bad weather and work schedules we wanted to go somewhere close to home so we ended up going up Los Creek Canyon. We went with Thurel and Karen and their kids and their families Kelly and Diane, Scott and Mallory, and a few others. It was really fun and we had like 7 trailers in our little camping spot so there were a lot of us!! Here's a few pictures to show what we did!

Jax LOVES his Capri Suns


Easter egg coloring and rolling of course!


This was Jaxton's 1st time rolling eggs but he sure picked it up quick and loved it!

future baseball player


I LOVE his expression in this one!

After a long weekend of camping, we were worn out!






2 comments:
CUTE! Looks like you guys had a fun time!!!
I have never heard of rolling eggs, but that looks like such a cute tradition! Your little Jax is so cute! I'm impressed that he can handle a capri sun. My Jax just squeezes it all over himself. Haha.
Post a Comment