I sometimes wonder how my house gets from this...

to THIS...

And then I remember I have this :)
Jax is getting so big and learning so much! He is now 16 months old and counting! When he was younger I feel like he would learn something new each month but now he learns something new each day! Here's a few fun facts about him:
- He is 24 lbs
- He (still) has 10 teeth (top centrals and laterals, bottom centrals, all 1 yr molars)
- His favorite toys are (still) books and chairs
- He dances to music on TV and spins in circles
- He loves to walk on the treadmill
- He's starting to do things you say no to
- He's learning where his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, button, etc. are
- Loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins (when he watches TV his eyes are GLUED to it lol)
- He's going through the stage where he's scared of strangers and almost everyone (he used to go to nursery and run to the toys and not look back and now he won't let us leave)
- He LOVES his back rubbed, when he's sick or can't sleep that's the only way we can get him to hold still or go back to sleep
- He kind of quit talking, he used to say a few words and try to say more but now he doesn't even try (I'm a little worried about this one)
- He knows when he pees, he holds still and then pees and grabs his diaper or himself if he's naked
- He laughs when he burps or farts
- When picking up his binkie from the ground he takes his mouth to IT instead of picking it up and putting it in his mouth haha
- He walks on his tippy toes! Just like his mamma!



Oh ya, how did I forget? He's STILL 100% daddy's boy. He follows him everywhere and always prefers him over me :( Kinda hurts my feelings sometimes but I know he sees me a lot more. When Ty is showering Jax will sit down in the corner of our walk in shower and watch him lol! Jax won't let him out of his sight when he's here and cries when he leaves.


Yes that's a bowl of popcorn haha, just enjoying the show I guess

6 comments:
SOooooo dang cute! He is such a doll!! :) Ya, the Mommy Clean-up never seems to end but OH AREN'T THEY SWEET!!!!!!
So cute! I can relate to how your house can become instantly messy with a toddler :)
Him and Tyce need to have another playdate soon. They would love watching Mickey and Little Einsteins together :)
Haha that is so funny of him in the shower! He's a cutie!
Oh my gosh Lana, He is so dang cute!!! We really need to get together soon. I'll let you know when we're coming down again!!! Hope everything is going well!
What a cutie- he's getting so big!! Your house is so cute too!
So cute! I love how he waits for Ty in the shower :)
Post a Comment