This year Christmas was so much fun since everyone in my family came home! It was definitely a full house and that makes it live and exciting! And you know there's never a dull moment when we get all us girls together!! I didn't get that many pics of everything we did since we were too busy having fun but here's a few...
Grandma and Jax
Cute Peyton getting ready for Christmas with her curlers
These pics (obviously) weren't the best in action
But we played minute to win it Christmas style and here's a few of the games
Jax got this tunnel from Santa! It's so much fun already! We've all been through it...well those of us who can fit that is
Sitting on mamma's Kitchenaid
And daddy got his bow he's been wanting!
And the best part of Christmas morning...
Christmas breakfast! Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and of course waffles with strawberry syrup and ICE CREAM!!!! YUMMM!!! Grandma Dona came over to spend Christmas morning and breakfast with us :) Love her!
We went snowmobiling and tubing of course!
Ya I think they need a bigger dinning room too :)

1 comment:
I love when we are all together! We do so many fun things and I love that we always feast on amazing food too! :)
Post a Comment