He has such a fun personality. He is definitely a daddy’s boy and loves guys-grandpa especially! He loves books, feeding himself or YOU, and has 9 teeth! He walks and is into everything and understands words like “take this to daddy” or “ go get a book.” He can give fives, pound it, shake his head, wave bye-bye, blow kisses, put the phone behind his ear and say “hi” or “hi dad”, and give loves and kisses (which both mean loves). He is definitely #1 in our hearts!
Work is going great! I am still employed with Christensen Dental and Tyson is still working at Jorgensen Chevrolet. I have been working a lot filling in for the other hygienist I work with-which has been nice but a little chaotic as well. We both love our jobs and feel lucky to have them.
After Daisy passed away we decided we like having a dog in the family and went from Pomeranian to Great Dane to Yorkie. Ki Ki is full of life and is snuggling right into our family. She has been a lot easier to potty train than any other dog we have owned.
I got the chance to go visit Linzee in Kentucky and it brought us back to the good ‘ol days. Wes and Tyson weren’t there so we had girls’ nights, watched chick flicks, and made food our husbands hate. Tyson and I have been really busy this year 4-wheeling, camping, boating, snow-mobiling, and hunting. We love hanging out with friends and having parties too!
We are excited to see what the new year brings!

1 comment:
You have a beautiful family. I love your hair dark. I've been meaning to tell you that.
Post a Comment