Friday, March 18, 2011

Utah Dental Convention

Part of the requirements of keeping my license as a hygienist is getting 32 CE (continuing education) credits every 2 years. By going to the Utah Dental Convention each year I can earn about 12. So every year around this time I'll be taking a little vacation up north to listen speakers and learn how to be a good hygienist.
Since I'm nursing I couldn't just leave Jaxton so Tyson came with me and watched him while I was gone. I enjoyed the speakers, seeing old classmates and friends, and checking out new instruments and supplies...but I think Ty got a little bored in the hotel and walking around with a baby. But we were able to go to lunch with our old neighbor Kimball and go to Clark's Planetarium and a few stores. We also hung out with some of my co-workers and swam.
Jax LOVED the pool!! He wasn't scared or cold and it was so fun to see him experience something new! Here are a few pics we took! Look how cute his swim suit is!!!!!!

This is him on our king size hotel bed :) Almost cross-eyed haha!

1 comment:

Hone Family said...

Lana, He is ADORABLE!!! look how cute and chubby he is...... I love it!!! GLad you had fun :)