Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jazz

Tyson and I went to the Jazz game a couple weeks ago and we took our new camera so we got some really neat pictures. We played the Sacramento Kings and ended up winning in overtime! It was a good game to go to!We went with Lane and Katie that Tys works with.

I HAD to snap a shot of this!
I LOVE the Jazz Bear! Ty teases me that I watch him more than the game!

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Looks like fun! Your hair is so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

FUN!!! We love going to the Jazz game! It's a nice day out!

Your hair looks gorgeous by the way! I love it! How about you do mine??? Hmmm....???

And I know KATIE too!!! She was an Olsen huh?! Cute girl!

So...let's really plan a day to get together! We struggle in that department, but soon...very soon!!!
LOVE YOU! Give Jax loves from J and I!!!