Jaxton is almost 4 months old now and I realized I haven't told you much about him. So here are some fun facts about him:
- He LOVES to eat-he eats about 5-6 oz each meal (about every 3 hrs, so 8x/day)
- He hasn't EVER liked nursing from my left side
- Since the day he was born he's liked to lay on the right side of his head and doesn't like the left
- He's ticklish on his sides (like his daddy!)
- He loves baths but hates getting out because he gets cold
- He's been sleeping thru the night since he was 2 months old
- He smiles a lot and every time he smiles he sticks his tongue out
- He laughs if you make weird sounds or faces
- He already has more of an inny belly button than his mommy does
- The hair on the top of his head sticks up like Alfalfa and the mullet in the back is all
- He has a cowlick on the front right side of his head (which is wierd because neither Ty or I have one)
- He loves watching TV (real cute but can get annoying when I'm trying to feed him and he's cranking his neck towards the TV-so I have to cover his eyes to get him to finish)
- He loves riding in the car (falls asleep every time)
- He loves his bouncer and swing
- He doesn't like to lay back, he'd rather sit up
- He thinks he's big and always tries to stand
- He gets scared if you walk with him facing forward w/o your arm around his belly (he feels like he's free falling or something)
- He drools ALOT! (hopefully not teething yet! Yikes!)
- He has clammy hands and feet (which is weird also cuz Ty and I don't)
- He sticks his tongue out and plays with it the same way his daddy does :)
- He is spoiled rotten and loved to death by his mommy and daddy!
7 comments:
So sweet!! I love that last picture of Ty and Jax asleep together. Absolutely precious. Frame it.:) And then come out to KY to visit!!
So cute! Get used to the drool ha ha. I can't believe he is already 4 months old! These kids are growing so fast. It's bittersweet, huh :)
Oh he is so adorable!!! I wish I lived closer so I could hold your cute baby! Hope everything is going well.
those pictures are adorable!! i love them!!
So stinking cute!!
So fun to see pics. of Jaxton and loved getting the fun facts about him. He's getting so big. We really need to come and see him and you guys!!!!!
This was a perfect post! Loved all the pictures and facts about Jaxton. He is a sweety.
Post a Comment