Sunday, January 23, 2011

2010 in Review...

I know I'm a little late for this but we don't have internet so it's hard for me to update with pics. But here it is...

January

February

March

April
I graduated w/my Bachelor's degree in Dental Hygiene


May

I started working at Christensen Family Dental care


June

July
We found a great dane and took it in for a few days until we found his owner

August
Dad's 50th birtday!!

September

October

November
Our handsome little guy was born!
December

5 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

oh my gosh, what a great year for you guys! jaxton is so cute, i want to meet him!!!

The Nelsons said...

Looks like an awesome year! Wish we could meet litle Jax! :)

Danee Hansen said...

What a full year for you guys! I just have to say that I love your idea for your Dad's 50th!! too funny :] And that Jaxton is getting cuter everyday! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Beagleys said...

Oh my goodness! Your little guy is so cute!Congrats you two! We need to meet him! That's exciting that you get to live down in Aurora by your parents and stuff! Hope to see you around soon!

Brittany Barnes said...

So happy for you and your little family. Thanks for bringing your sweet boy in for me to meet. I love him already. Please come visit us again soon!!!