Monday, November 18, 2013

Halloween 2013

So for those of you that don't know me, I LOVE throwing parties!  Especially parties that you get to dress up at!  That's why Halloween ranks so high on my favorite holiday list!  
This year Jaxton was Buzz Lightyear and Madyx was a ladybug!
 Ya I gave out floss...mixed with a little bit of candy :)
Jaxton was fighting a bad cold all week and wasn't doing to well Halloween night.  He was very tired and breathing hard so we gave him a breathing treatment before heading out to the two houses we went to.  Then spent the rest of the night relaxing and of course eating my mom's special "Halloween Soup" aka Chicken and Mushroom soup.  
When we went to the movie Despicable Me 2  back in July I knew right away what my costume was going to be this year:
Tyson was Dr. Nefario, I was a crazy purple minion, McCall was a yellow minion and Kolby was Gru!
 There were too many couples to put each picture individually so here's a collage of all the people that came
And of course we played fun games!  Minute to win it and ate dinner!!
For work we all dressed up as witches and none of us knew what Dr. Christensen was going to dress up as!  But he came with a shirt that said "I work with a bunch of witches!" Haha it was so fun dressing up for work, but the glitter got EVERYWHERE and my tutu was kind of in the way.

No comments: