The super bowl was just a good yummy as always! Just take a look at these pictures and if that doesn't get your mouth watering, I don't know what will. I could live off this homemade prime rib and king crab! It's like a holiday for our family-it's something we don't miss! Oh and we watch the game too ;) I actually got more into this game than I ever have (probably since I was hoping to win $$$ off squares I bought). My dad won $50 and Barry won $940!!! Maybe next year that will be me... ha (wishful thinking)!
Anthony & Kami (and Madyx chaperoning)
Close-up of my little beauty
Just watchin' the game :)
Yup he's definitely my son ;)
Auntie Call












5 comments:
Yum! How do you make your prime rib? I've never tried because it seems intimidating, but I want to! Oh, and I made your true love truffles a few times in Feb and thought of you! :)
I've never made the prime rib, I leave that to my dad ha! He get's a huge hunk of meat and rubs this seasoning on it and then cooks it in a roaster for like 4 hours. It's better than any prime rib I've had at any restaurant! And those truffles are yummy huh?! I'm glad it made you think of me :) I was thinking of our recipe club the other day and miss it, that was so fun!
I just love Madyx to death! She makes me baby-hungry. Can't wait for my little cutie to arive! Where did you get her headband? I need one of those. And I'm very VERY jealous that we missed out this year... on the food. Best meal of the year. Yes, better than any holiday or anything. And I agree, Dad makes better prime rib than any restaurant. It's even better the second day. I also noticed you didn't poof your hair. Is that a new thing?
I got that headband off fb, it was one of those deals (ya I'm a sucker for them) I just paid shipping so they were about $2/each once I paid shipping. I got pink and white they're my favorite. And with my hair-it's called a bad hair day. I started parting it different but don't like it, my hair is just not as healthy since the switch back from brunette.
Your kiddos are so dang cute!! I love how you dress up Madyx :] She's a doll!
Post a Comment