Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting for Daddy

Have I mentioned Jax is a daddy's boy? Well he is. I'm home with him all day and the second his daddy walks in the door, he wants nothing to do with me. He actually loves guys-so I guess you can say he's 100% boy! The more rough you are with him the more he likes it! I took these pics of him watching Ty spray off the 4-wheeler after plowing snow around the neighborhood. You can see how much he wants his daddy to come get him.
Look how cool this picture turned out with the reflection of his face on the window!
Oh and Ki Ki had to come see what was going on too

4 comments:

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever!

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

Oh my heck those are the cutest pictures. Ryler is the same way with Sean. Jaxton is so cute and getting so big. Are you still working? I hope you guys are having a great Holiday season and I hope that you guys have a good Christmas and that Santa brings you guys a lot of presents.

AB said...

Jaxon is so cute. You can tell he is all boy. It makes me want a little boy looking at all your pictures!

Amy's Kitchen said...

I just love your blog! So cute. You take such good pictures. He is just adorable. :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!